Purim 2012 A (pre-) PURIM Shabbat
The whole megillah and then some.
Saturday, March 3rd @10:30 a.m.
Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre
Our family-friendly Shabbat service, was co-led by our chazzan, Daniela Gesundheit and long-time Shir Libeynu member, Eden Nameri and featured our choir, who celebrated Purim through story and song.
- The Purim Celebration featured:
- The entire Story of Esther including booing you-know-who
- Kids in child care made owngroggers for the Megillah
- Morning merriment began with Laughter Yoga at 9:30 a.m.
- Homemade hamentashen at our Kiddush
- Our congregants in costume
Our Pre-Purim Service was dedicated to Women of Courage, Past and Present