High Holy Day celebrations in 2013 and 2014
Our congregation is fortunate to have so many generous, gifted and thoughtful members who shared their talents and ideas with us during serices or workshops. Our less visible but very busy volunteers and staff worked tirelessly behind the scenes.
One of the things that makes our services so meaningful is that those in attendance are truly present and participatory. We are proud to have such engaged congregants.
Sermons by Aviva and Members of Shir Libeynu:
- Sermon – Erev Rosh Hashanah – (September 24, 2014) by Aviva Goldberg
- Sermon – Rosh Hashanah – (September 25, 2014) by Simone Brightstein
- Sermon – Rosh Hashanah Day 2 – (September 26, 2014) by Aviva Goldberg
- Sermon – Kol Nidrei – (October 3, 2014) by Aviva Goldberg
- Sermon – Yom Kippur morning- (October 4, 2014) by j wallace