Instructions for a Better Zoom Experience
Here is some guidance to ensure the best possible Zoom experience:
- Download the Zoom app as opposed to joining through the Web.
- If you already have the Zoom app, update to the most recent version, as it has worked out many bugs from the earlier versions.
- We highly recommend viewing the services from a laptop or desktop computer. There will be visual elements that require a larger screen for optimal viewing.
- When you are admitted to the service, please remain audio muted.
- In the top right corner, you can choose the view you would prefer. We suggest SPEAKER VIEW so you see the rabbi speaking.
Return to Links for Zoom and Prayer Materials