Your annual membership fees cover:
- Tickets to all High Holy Days’ services for you
- Services and holiday celebrations throughout the month
- Celebration of milestones such as baby naming, aufrufs and Yahrtzeit/memorial commemoration at Shabbat services
- Adult Learning Program
- Programming during the year at most services for children 13 and younger (there is a small fee for registering children for holiday services)
- Life Cycle support and counsel from Rabbi Goldberg and Chazzan Gesundheit
- The ability to stand for election to our board of directors and vote at our AGM
Your membership fees are tax-deductible.
Your membership fees and donations pay for all that we offer at High Holy Days and during the year: staffing, rentals, administration, kiddishes and other free meals, children’s programs and all other costs.