Our volunteers step up to help with anything and everything. There are many ways you contribute your own unique talents and skills to our community.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you want to be involved!
- Help with kiddush – can you pick up food, help set up, or clean up? Even once a year? Then this is the volunteer position for you!
- Help make our space beautiful – can you pick up flowers to brighten up our space? Or help decorate before High Holy Day Services? Then this is the volunteer position for you!
- Help to run children’s programming during High Holy Day services
- Join the choir – no experience necessary, just a love of singing!
- Read or play music at our services.
- Read or chant from the Torah.
- Deliver a sermon or D’var Torah on Shabbat or High Holy Days.
- Join our Board of Directors.
- Help co-ordinate social justice initiatives.
- Help plan our Speaker Series & Special Events.
- Be one of our guest speakers – if you have an area of interest you would like to share with our community, let’s talk!
- Offer an adult education program.
- Work on communications, writing for our newsletter, website or social media.
- Take photos at celebrations and special events.
- Support members who are ill or bereaved.