There are many ways you can volunteer to contribute your own unique talents and skills to our community. Our volunteers step us to help with anything and everything: schlepping bagels for kiddush, buying flowers to brighten up the sanctuary, sounding shofar, welcoming people, reading or playing music at services, reading from the Torah, storytelling and so much more!
Take a look at all the people Cantor Wunch thanked who contributed to our wonderful 2021 High Holy Day services. The very long list is at the end of “The Opportunity to Slow Down, Take a Breath” in Cantor’s Corner.
So many people contributed to the success of our first Zoom High Holy Days in 2020 that we had to make a video to thank everyone: https://youtu.be/uZKxcQjMQdU.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
- Join our Board of Directors;
- Collaborate with others on social justice initiatives;
- Help plan our Speaker Series & Special Events;
- Work on communications, writing for our newsletter, website or social media;
- Take photos at celebrations and special events;
- Support members who are ill or bereaved;
- Join our choir for the 2022 High Holy Days—no experience is necessary, just a desire to sing.
If you would like to talk about any of these opportunities or have other ideas about how you would like to be involved, please reach out to the Board of Directors at email@example.com.